Unregistered key cards
If you have a key smartcard that you did not originally enter your details for, you should register it to ensure you can manage your account online.Register your key card
(you will need your key card number)
If you already have your key smartcard, then simply log in to purchase tickets.
- New users can sign up for the key smartcard, which is free of charge for the first one.
- You should allow around 2 days for your new card to be delivered, which after this you can then log in and purchase tickets.
- Remember that tickets bought before 9pm will be ready for use the following day.
If you need to buy a ticket in advance or need to travel today, then why not download our M-Ticket app? You can see live times and buy M-Tickets for immediate use.
Simpler fares for young people and students
- Whether you're at school, college, university or on an apprentice scheme, you can save on your bus travel with us. What's more, everyone aged 18 and under can travel for as little as £1 per single journey.
- A Get Around key smartcard is only required for young people and students if you want to purchase a Pay Monthly ticket.